tiistai 31. elokuuta 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Here is my Autumn inspired card for the challenge =)

I punched fall coloured leaves and put a little bling to spice it up...

Here is a peak inside =)

I masked 2 magnolia stamps and made brown clouds in the background, the image is coloured with inktense pens!

Biiig Tilda says have a nice evening!

I love fall and can't just wait for the leaves to turn bright yellow, put on my warm coat, and take a walk on the shore line...now to light some candles!

7 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you at our next challenge of Halloween beginning on 09/12.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Really cute, I would not have thought to use that particular leaf for fall leaves but it works really well, I may have to "steal" that idea. Great card and please come back to the MSL challenge again. C2

    VastaaPoista
  3. very sweet!! adorable card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MSL!
    xxx
    Vivi

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love the punched leaves and the mushrooms and those clouds...are just too cute! Thanks so much for joining the MSL Challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hei!
    WOW, så nyedlig kort du har laget! Lekkert var det! Jeg elsker også høsten!

    Klemmer Ida:o)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Heeeei? What´s cookin? Missäs luuraat? Kaikki ok?

    VastaaPoista